miércoles, 20 de julio de 2011

Light Leak Nigh


Some weeks ago I had my camera with me when i left work with my two beautiful friends, Vale and Mel. =) I just couldn't stop taking pictures at them while we were walking on the street to catch a bus.
Then, Mel and I went to have dinner at a nice pub in Plaza Serrano (wich is a place I love, and I always have a good time there) We came across a beautiful bookstore where I found a book I've been looking for years! "Babel" by Patti Smith. It was the highlight of a lovely night with friends. =)
It makes me feel free to take this kind of pictures. I don't usually feel free, and I love it when I get loose. I wish I could feel like that all the time with photography.
Working on that...

----

Hace algunas semanas tenía la cámara encima cuando salí del trabajo con mis dos bellas amigas, Vale y Mel. =) No podía dejar de sacarles fotos mientras caminábamos por la calle, para ir a tomarnos un colectivo.
Después, Mel y yo fuimos a cenar a a un lindo pub en Plaza Serrano (un lugar que amo, y donde siempre la paso bien). Nos topamos con una hermosa librería donde encontré un libro que venía buscando hace años! "Babel" de Patti Smith. Fue un gran momento en una linda noche con amigas.
Me hace sentir libre, sacar este tipo de fotos... Generalmente no me siento libre, y me encanta cuando logro soltarme. Ojalá pudiera sentirme así siempre con la fotografía.
Trabajando en eso...

No hay comentarios:

Follow me!

Sophie Barloc. Con la tecnología de Blogger.